- 1. Our Policy to Protect Personal Information
- 2. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
We use your Personal Information collected at the Hotel and Hyatt Group for the following purposes.
- Provide and charge for the accommodations, food and beverages, banquet, wedding, spa and fitness and other services you purchase.
- Providing you with information regarding the services and goods.
- Conducting a survey about the services and goods.
- Used as statistic analysis for the purpose of the marketing in a form which precludes personal identification.
- Used in the course of carrying out business.
- 3. Management and Security
We assign staff responsible for handling Personal Information so that they execute proper administration to protect Personal Information collected. Further, we shall keep Personal Information accurately stored and protected through necessary and reasonable security measures in order to avoid any illegal access, leakage, loss or alteration.
- 4. Thorough Employees Education
We clarify the rule for handling Personal Information to our employees and educate them so that they fully understand the importance of Personal Information and the rule and system to protect Personal Information.
- 5. Supervision to Outsourcing Agents and Subcontractor
We supervise our outsourcing agents and subcontractors so that they execute proper administration to protect Personal Information and take other proper measures by executing an agreement with them regarding the protection of Personal Information.
- 6. Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
We shall never disclose Personal Information to third parties without your consent except for cases that are legally exempt and described in the next section.
- 7. Shared Use
- 8. Disclosure of Personal Information
- When you wish for the disclosure of your Personal Information, we will respond in a reasonable time and to a reasonable extent, upon verifying that the person making such a request is the person for whom the disclosure is being requested.
- When you wish for the correction, addition or revision of your Personal Information, we will correct, add or revise in a reasonable time and to a reasonable extent, upon verifying that the person making such a request is the person for whom the correction, addition or revision is being requested only if the Personal Information we hold is inaccurate.
- C）Cessation of use/Deletion
When you wish for the cessation of use or deletion of your Personal Information, we will cease using or delete in a reasonable time and to a reasonable extent, upon verifying that the person making such a request is the person for whom ・派e cessation of use or deletion is being requested.
Procedure for the disclosure, correction, addition, revision, cessation of use or deletion of retained Personal Information described above may be made through the inquiry form by post to ensure a strict identity verifying procedure.
- 6-10-3 Roppongi Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032, Japan
Mori Hospitality Corporation
To the person in charge of Act on the Protection of Personal Information
The cost of the procedure above described shall be JPY 2000 for one inquiry and equivalent amount of the postal money order issued by Japan Post Bank (teigakukogawase) shall be enclosed when you make an inquiry.
- 10. Links