Arriving by train
- Toranomon station (Ginza line)
- Exit 1 / 5 minutes walk
- Kamiyacho station (Hibiya line)
- Exit 3 / 6 minutes walk
- Kasumigaseki station (Marunouchi, Hibiya, Chiyoda line)
- Exit A12 / 8 minutes walk
- Uchisaiwaicho station (Toei Mita line)
- Exit A3 / 8 minutes walk
- Shimbashi station (JR line)
- Exit Karasumori / 11 minutes walk(second line)
Arriving by car
Guests arriving by car may use the Toranomon Hills parking lot.
Cars: available 24 hours
Motorcycles: available from 7:00 to 23:00
Overnight guest parking JPY 3,000 per night.
*Complimentary parking validation is available with a minimum spend at restaurants and bars, and for guests of special events. (Please check each outlet for more details about the minimum spend.)
- Valet Parking
Valet parking is available for visitors and guests of Andaz Tokyo and Toranomon Hills.
Operating Hours: 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
Valet fee: JPY 1,000 per vehicle per valet service use, excluding parking fee
Parking fee: JPY 200 per 15 minutes
*For staying guests, JPY 3,000 per night includes unlimited use of valet services within a 24 hour period.
*Hills MasterCard holders are eligible for up to 5 hours complimentary parking. Visitors using these benefits are not eligible for valet parking services.