Enhanced Hygiene and Sanitation Measures
Following Hyatt’s new Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, we will continue to maintain extensive hygiene and sanitation measures, and adjust our operations to further enhance the safety and peace of mind of our members and colleagues. As a further precautionary measure, we may ask guests for their name and contact information when visiting our restaurants and bars.
＜CARING FOR YOUR WELLBEING＞
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we have introduced enhanced measures for guests’ safety and peace of mind. Please note that face masks are required in all public areas of the hotel, both indoor and outdoor.
＜GBAC STAR™ Certified＞
GBAC STAR (Global Biorisk Advisory Council) is the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention,
response and recovery accreditation for facilities. Our facilities have obtained GBAC STAR™ certification,
following the protocols of the Global Cleaning Industry Association (ISSA).
New measures include:
• Sanitization of high-touch areas using a high-grade disinfectant
• Alcohol wipes provided in your amenities
• Complimentary hand sanitizers are available by calling housekeeping
• QR code for room service menu and hotel information
• Assurance of food safety through our HACCP certification, a globally recognized and independently
audited food safety management system
• Maintenance of safe distancing by limiting the number of tables
• Sanitization of tables, condiment holders and menus before seating guests (QR code on the menu)
• Use of mask by all associates and gloves by all kitchen associates
• Alcohol wipes for guests’ use
• Cutleries are covered with napkins
• Installation of clear dividers at the counter seats
• Disinfection of key cards
• Sanitization of counter and table surfaces
• Sanitization of pens after every guest use
• Mandatory masks for our front desk associates
• Hand sanitizing gels for guests’ use
• Installation of clear dividers in the guest lounge
• Mandatory body temperature checks for all guests and associates upon entering the hotel
• Maintenance of safe distancing by limiting number guests in the elevator
• Strengthened hygiene measures including regular disinfection, cleaning and installation of hand
sanitizer in various locations around the building
• Use of mask and hand sanitizer by all associates
• Increased ventilation cycling outside air through all hotel facilities and guestrooms
• Mandatory use of masks in all public spaces, including outdoor areas of the hotel
Please refer to each outlet page to learn more about the precautionary measures we are taking at AO Spa & Club, for banquets and for weddings (Japanese only).
We appreciate your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you back to Andaz Tokyo.